Every year, there are many people who choose to live and work in Australia. It is a beautiful country in terms of lifestyle and work opportunities.
Also, it is required to apply for a work permit (working visa) in order to live and also, assuring the government officials not to pounce on you every time you go to work. Skilled migration can be applied through the country’s General Skilled Migration program, which is called Skillselect. You have to apply for Skillselect program application to gain a permanent Australia visa only after a successful meeting of the requirements like work experience, language, qualifications, etc. There are many visa assistance services which can help you get skilled migration in Australia.
The system has 3 different subclasses of visa and it is the point-based. Therefore, an applicant has to meet at least 60 points from Skillselect point table to be successfully considered for the visa. The next topic is being considered as the basic requirements and the points adhered to obtain that minimum marking criterion.
Failing to which, your visa application will be rejected and so your aspirations/ dreams too.
Basic Requirements to Be Considered While Applying For an Australian Visa
There are basic requirements that an applicant must meet in order to be considered for Skillset program. These are given below:
- Age – You must be below 50 years of age in order to successfully apply for the visa application.
- Qualifications – Applicant must have their knowledge/ skills and qualifications get assessed by the relevant Australian assessing authority.
- Language – You must have the sufficient ability in Australian English language. This is tested through the International English Testing System.
- Nominated Occupation – Whenever you apply for a particular position, it means you have the skillset against that particular profile. It is mandatory to list your nominated occupation to be found on the Skilled Occupations List.
- Character Assessment – There is a need to fill a character assessment (Form 80), which states your goodwill behaviour and the previous/ current criminal records (if you have any).
- Skills – The skills assessment is an important step in order to get progress in the visa The skills need to be assessed by the assessing authority of Australia.
- Health – Applicant must be in good shape and therefore, has to undergo a medical assessment which is required in support of these documents in order to successfully work in Australia.
Any queries on how to get these reports/ documents to be completed, contact our services at TutorOpedia, where you get a chance to experience a service where you do not have to anything. Our team will prepare and finalise your visa application for you.
Different Types of Australian Visa One May Wish To Apply
There are different types of work visas given below:
Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa
These visas are applicable for skilled workers who are not at all sponsored by anyone. To submit a valid application for the 189 Visa, you should submit an Expression of Interest through Skillselect.
Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 Visa
These visas are for applicants supported to skilled workers who are nominated by Australian state and territory. To apply for the same, you just need to get the nomination from a state or territory visa agencies.
Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS)
These visas, from 2018 onwards, have replaced the earlier used 457 visas. Therefore, it provides a working visa for up to 2-4 years (depending fully on the requirement of the working profile). However, applicants must have to undergo through several tests (English proficiency) and the minimum requirements mentioned above.
Worried about which category you will fit and how to apply for the same? Contact our experts who can make this skilled migration in Australia, which is considered a complicated process, pass with ease.
Applying For the Australian Visas
The actual processing of Visa usually takes about an average 8-10 weeks. But, officials suggest that applicants must file their application well ahead of the time in order to get these processes carried out smoothly, effectively and efficiently without any difficulty.
- First of all, the ongoing step is to determine the type of the working visa that you require based on the job offer you have.
- An applicant must have to satisfy the assessment requirements, if applicable; be it IELTS, skills or the qualification assessments, etc. and many more.
- The employer/manager is required to file an online comprehensive sponsorship/nomination form before any individual applies for a visa.
- Applicant has to fill out an online application form available in the same visa category, he/she wishes to apply.
- Relevant information should be correctly filled and supported with a set of documents that needs to be attached along with the application form.
- Visa application fee is required that needs to be paid in order to further proceed with the application.
Filing a visa is indeed a tedious task. But, going round the clock working for success in getting an Australian visa is what our experts master at. Our experts have been in the relevant industry, so they know the glitches and strong points of the process quite effectively. Therefore, whenever anybody you know requires a skilled migration visa for Australia, you know where to contact us.